free service call
with complete major appliance repair:
- Refrigerator repair
- Freezer repair
- Ice Machine repair
- Ice Maker repair
- Wine Cooler repair
- Washer repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Cooktop repair
- Range repair
- Range Hood repair
- Microwave repair
- BBQ repair
- Garbage Disposal repair
DK Appliance Repair offers you a high quality work on many brands of dryers:
- Fisher & Paykel Dryer repair
- Kitchen Aid Dryer repair
- Amana Dryer repair
- Hot Point Dryer repair
Attempting to repair a Dryer without proper training and safety standards is dangerous. Dryer should only be repaired by skilled professionals who have the knowledge and experience to safely bring them out of disrepair. Repairs performed by unqualified people risk serious injury or even death. A relatively small outlet can easily carry 150 times the current needed to kill a person.
To reduce the need of repairs, use the following preventative measures. Proper maintenance and care is essential in keeping your dryer running efficiently. Improper care will cause your unit to overwork by using more electricity to keep you clothes dry than if properly maintained. By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your clothes dryer, prevent fires and avoid many costly repairs.
Eight money saving tips that will extend the life of your dryer, clothes and lower the cost of energy.
- Make sure that the washing machine's feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear/tear on the unit a whole. For fire safety, do not place the dryer near heat producing device.
- To avoid burning out the compressor, always plug the refrigerator directly into the properly grounded outlet on your wall. If you absolutely need to run an extension cord, make sure a heavy duty, 3-pronged extensions cord. If unsure, consult the manufacturer specifications in the user guide.
- Empty the lint filter after each and every use for efficient drying and fire prevention. Remove anything else that can impede good airflow. Do not forget to clean the back of the dryer where lint settles over time.
- Vent your dryer to the outside, never vent it inside. Clean out exhaust vent system at least once a year to remove clogs or other obstructions that can impede good airflow. NEVER vent dryer into house, always vent outside. Never vent with plastic or vinyl . Knowledgeable technicians can clean all interior and exterior duct work to ensure a smooth running system and help prevent fires. Note: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates that 15,500 fires associated with clothes dryers occur annually.
- Do not place foam backed rugs, rubber/plastic shoes or other heat sensitive articles in dryers. Also, to prevent fires, do not place clothing or other items soiled with flammable substances like gasoline and alcohol. Check the pockets of clothes for crayons and other heat sensitive items that may ruin the other clothes.
- To save energy, do not overload the dryer and make sure items are not water logged. This may burn out the motor.
- Clean up all spills from the top of the dryer. Many detergents and solvents can damage finish. Clean with a mild household dish soap or baking soda and rinse with warm water. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Always read manufacturer's guides and operating instructions.
Tip to keep your dryer running smoothly.
Always be sure to clean the dryer filter after every use. This will allow the dryer to breathe better which will in turn allow your clothes to dryer faster.
• • •
DK Appliance Repair & Service offers the best local service at lowest rates: Dryer Repair Santa Barbara, Dryer Repair Ventura, Dryer Repair Oxnard, Dryer Repair Goleta, Dryer Repair Montecito, Dryer Repair Summerland, Dryer Repair Carpinteria, Dryer Repair Ojai, Dryer Repair Camarillo, Dryer Repair Malibu.
• • •
Please feel free to contact us for additional information about
Maytag Dryer Repair, LG Dryer Repair, Samsung Dryer Repair, Kenmore Dryer Repair, GE Dryer Repair, Whirlpool Dryer Repair, Frigidaire Dryer Repair, Electrolux Dryer Repair, Jenn-Air Dryer Repair, Fisher & Paykel Dryer repair, Kitchen Aid Dryer repair, Amana Dryer repair, Hot Point Dryer repair
or to make an appointment.
Awards and Honors
Recommend us on Google:
|Find us on Google+|
Do you like our content?
Socialize With Us:
Company Profile Options: